CINA is scheduling a series of listening sessions, co-hosted by state and regional cider associations. Participants of these one hour zoom sessions will have the opportunity to provide more in-depth feedback and discuss the future of cider production education. If you are interested, sign up using this registration form.
- Northeast: Thursday, Nov. 11 from 12-1pm ET, co-hosted by the Vermont Cider Association and the New York Cider Association
- Southeast: Tuesday, Nov. 9 from 12-1pm ET, co-hosted by the Virginia Cider Association
- Midwest: Thursday, Nov. 11 from 4-5pm ET, co-hosted by the Michigan Cider Association
- Mountain West & Southwest: Tuesday, Nov. 9 from 12-1pm MT, co-hosted by the Colorado Cider Guild
- West Coast: Tuesday, Nov. 9 from 2-3pm PT, co-hosted by the Northwest Cider Association, with a breakout room for California producers
- Canada: Wednesday, Nov. 10 from 4-5pm ET, co-hosted by Cider Canada/ Cidre Canada and the Ontario Craft Cider Association
Contact Brighid O’Keane, CINA’s Executive Director if you cannot join your region’s session but still want to provide input.